Business Information's Systems – IT infrastructure and Warehouse Management Systems
A key component to the success of an organisation is to maintain a dynamic and flexible business system infrastructure, process design and engineering, implementation. RHS Logistics strategy includes continuous investment in sophisticated management systems.
Our Warehouse Management System
Exceed 4000 version 3.6 - provided by INFOR was awarded the world's best warehouse management system by the renowned Gartner group. RHS Logistics IT department manage the application of the software and identify new opportunities to create additional functionalities to the system by customising for new business requirements.
The WMS Provides
• Multiple business/customer level SKU profile and inventory segregation
• User defined units of measure
• SKU cross references and substitution
• Rules based storage and retrieval
• Flexible reporting
• Cross Dock
• Support for value added services such as labeling, packing, kitting and assembly
• Multi level warehousing – allowing satellite warehouses to be linked to the mother warehouse for complete inventory visibility
• Data Capturing such as – Serial Number, Expiry dates, Manufacturing dates, references.
• Kitting-Bill of Material